We welcome like-minded individuals and organisations to join our sponsorship programme. NCS can be seen as a vehicle through which the Buddhist community can come together and provide a specialised and critical service for the benefit of society.
1. All funds raised are exclusively dedicated to:
- Palliative spiritual care for the terminally ill.
- Providing basic training and knowledge on counselling and communication skills etc.
- Education and awareness of life and death.
- Publicity materials such as publications and other media.
- Operating costs and helpline service.
2. Types of Sponsorship:
- Individual Sponsors: S$120 per year.
- Organisation Sponsors: S$600 per year.
- Ad Hoc Sponsors: No specific amount or duration.
3. Benefits and Obligations of Sponsors
- Sponsors are not eligible to elect or be elected to the Executive Management Committee.
- Term of sponsorship is one year.
- Individuals and Organisations with sponsorships longer than one term are eligible for a discount on all courses and workshops organised by NCS.